We invite you to experience the Bukčiai forest through the eyes of a child and together with them. From babies to teenagers in the company of parents, friends, and relatives – all can participate. Different tracks, different tasks, and experiences! Choose from three routes: 4, 8, and 12 km (we recommend taking into account the child’s age and physical abilities).
If the child is under 16 years old, at least one adult must register and participate tohether.
Participation for people over 15 is possible just with Opportunities passport / Covid-19 Certificate.
The autumn hike will start with a letter from Trektours, which will invite the little hikers to an autumn adventure in the Bukčiai forest! We will start the sightseeing tour with a playful exercise, after which we will go on experiential trails, where:
• We will explore the depths of the forest (4 and 8 km routes)
• We will orient ourselves on the road of various challenges (12 km of tracks)
Do routes adapted for hiking with baby strollers?
• 4 km route – adapted for hiking with baby strollers.
• 8 km route – complicated, but it is possible to complete with baby strollers.
• 12 km route – not suitable for walking with baby strollers.