3. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE EEA?
We transfer your personal data only to trusted third parties and only for the purposes of properly processing your personal data. Specifically, your data may be transferred:
In the EEA territory:
- To Paysera, Payment Operations Manager. Please read their data protection policies here;
- For an insurance provider. Each time we ask for your consent to transfer your personal data to an insurance company for the purpose of providing insurance services;
- For our partners providing information technology, electronic communications, accounting, auditing, legal and other services;
- For state supervisors and law enforcement.
Outside the EEA:
- Facebook, Inc. (US). Data is stored under the Privacy Shield program, which you can read more about here
- Google LLC (US). Data is stored under the Privacy Shield program, which you can read more about here.
We will provide all of these service providers only as much personal information as you need to complete a particular service.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the processing and storage of your personal data, we implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing. One of the world’s most famous Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certification provides secure access to TrekTours. Using an SSL certificate, information sent between the user’s browser and the TrenkTuro server is encrypted. See certificate details www.ssls.com.
While we take all reasonable steps to protect your information, no site is completely secure, either through an online operation, a computer system or, more importantly, a wireless connection. And while we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data transmitted on our platform. By transmitting any information, you also assume the risks associated with its transmission. Upon receipt of your personal data, we will apply stringent procedures and safeguards to such data.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
Each data subject, i.e. each of you, whose data is processed by us, has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data (GDPR Article 12–14);
- Access your personal data processed (GDPR Article 15);
- Require correction of inaccurate personal data relating to you (GDPR Article 16);
- Request the deletion of personal data relating to you (“the right to be forgotten”) (GDPR Article 17).
Attention! You have the right to be forgotten only if it can be justified by one of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent to process the personal data on which the processing is based and there is no other reason to process the data;
- You do not consent to the processing under Section 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing.
- Restrict data processing (GDPR Article 18):
Attention! You have the right to restrict the processing of your data only if:
- personal data is inaccurate;
- the processing of personal data is illegal, but you do not consent to the deletion of the data;
- the controller no longer needs personal data to fulfill its purpose, but it is necessary for you to assert, enforce or defend legal requirements;
- You object to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR if the legitimate reasons of the controller are not superior to your own.
- Transfer your personal data when the processing is based on consent or contract and the data are processed by automated means (GDPR Article 20);
- Not to object to the processing of personal data for reasons specific to your particular case where the processing is in the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party, unless the controller demonstrates that the processing is for compelling legitimate reasons overriding your interests and or to assert, enforce or defend legal requirements (GDPR Article 21).
If you believe that public establishment TrenkTuras is processing your personal data unlawfully or is not exercising your rights, you have the right to complain to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos str. 17, 10312 Vilnius, Lithuania, phone (+370 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, e-mail email@example.com).
If you no longer wish to have your personal data processed for direct marketing purposes or have any other request or instruction regarding the processing of your personal data, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
This website may contain third party banners, links to their websites and services, which we have no control over and are not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third party websites and services you use.
This site uses strictly mandatory, functional, marketing and statistical cookies to help display our site, ensure its functionality and ease of navigation. You can find more information about how cookies work on the website www.cookiecentral.com.
The cookie-related information is not used to personally identify you, and we control the data collected. Such cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the site;
- to collect anonymous statistics about how and what records you have viewed;
- so that the settings you make during and between the visit are saved;
- so that we can collect reliable information about the use of the website, which allows us to determine if the website meets the needs of our users and to improve it accordingly.
8. HOW TO MANAGE AND DELETE COOKIES
When you use a browser to access our content, you can always configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you don’t know how to change your cookie preferences, check out its Help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want your information to be collected by cookies, use the simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to opt out of cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
We do not associate a visitor’s IP address and email address with data that allows the visitor to be identified. This means that each visitor’s visit session will be recorded, but TrekTours sites the visitor will remain anonymous.
Strictly binding cookies and functionality are a condition of using our site. If you opt out of these types of cookies, we cannot guarantee how our site will perform when you visit it. You can control the use of static cookies and marketing cookies by changing your browser settings.